- K. Lee, T.M. Jahns, T.A. Lipo, V. Blaschko, R.D. Lorenz."New Parameter-insensitive Observer-based Control Methods for Combined Source Voltage Harmonics and Unbalance Disturbances in PWM Voltage-Source Converters ." Proc. of IEEE APEC Conf., February 15-19, 2009, Washington DC, IEEE Trans. on Ind. Appl., Vol 45, No. 6, Nov/Dec 2009, pp. 2010-2021.
- T.A. Lipo."A Supersynchronous Doubly Fed Induction Generator Option for Wind Turbine Applications ." Proc. of Power Electronics and Machines for Wind Applications Conf., June 24-26 2009, in Lincoln, NE.
- A.A. Rockhill, T.A. Lipo."A Simplified Model of a Nine Phase Synchronous Machine Using Vector Space Decomposition ." ," IEEE Conf. on Power Electronics and Machines for Wind Applications, Proceedings of, June 24-26, 2009, Lincoln, NE.
- J. Vining, T.A. Lipo."Economics of Future U.S. Wave Energy Markets: A Coupled Analysis of Regional Wave Climate and Energy Market Data ." Proc. of European Wave and Tidal Energy Conf., September 7-10, 2009, Uppsala, Sweden.
- J. Vining, T.A. Lipo, G. Venkataramanan."Design and Optimization of a Novel Hybrid Transverse / Longitudinal Flux, Wound-Field Linear Machine for Ocean Wave Energy Conversion ." Proc. of IEEE Energy Conversion Congress and Exposition (ECCE), September 20-24, 2009, San Jose, CA.
- J. Bird, T.A. Lipo."Modeling the 3D Rotational and Translational Motion of Magnets Over a Conducting Guideway Using a Combined Field and Lumped-Parameter Model ." IEEE Transactions on Magnetics, Vol. 45, No. 9, Sept. 2009, pp. 3233-3242.